8/24/10

Photography, and so it begins..

Well Jesse, my husband, has been very patient with my and agreed to be my model for a bit.  So I got to go to this location that I have adored for a really long time and just go for it, sooo much fun!  Please let me know what you think and if you like what you see let me know, and i would love to practice on ya! Thanks!





















And then a day later, Jesse got a picnic ready for us and it was soo cute.  I loved it!  Grilled Cheese Sandwiches and Tomato Soup.  So here are some pictures of that.




On our way home we ran into none other than the Ice Cream Truck, we had to stop. :)

2 comments:

Carianne Hoshiko Hirano said...

Kayla I love them! I really like the tree one. You can practice on me anytime! ;)

Isabella said...

I absolutely LOVE your pics Kayla!! I so wish we were there to have you take pics of us. I guess we'll have to have you just be practicing for when we get back :D