10/5/10

THIS AND THAT

Let me first apologize for not posting in such a long time!  It's been busy as life normally gets, but all is well here at the postak home/ apartment. :)  I have my photography website up!  It's www.wix.com/kaylabugphotography/photos  CHECK IT OUT!  I'm really excited!  I have been looking at several places to take photo classes and I'm really excited for those.  Jesse has been studying to get his cdl for a while now and he has the opportunity to switch to the afternoon shift (delivering furniture for RCWilley's).  Which would leave our mornings free to be together!  But in order for him to switch, he has to at least have his permit so he should be getting that here within the next couple of weeks, please pray for us!

Well General Conference started today!! I love general conference!  Jesse and I both had to work this morning but I listened on the radio while at work, gotta love utah!  Since we don't have cable, we'll be spending all day with my folks tomorrow, we're excited to just relax and to be edified.

Happy October!! October might be one of my favorite months.  It is my favorite season (the transition between summer and fall), Halloween, it starts off the holiday season and I LOVE the fall colors!  YAY!!!  For Halloween, Jesse and I have decided to both be Waldo.  It. will. be. awesome.

This past week I was able to spend alot of time with my sister-in-law, Jennifer, and her children, Miranda, Dallin, Zane and Emma.  Ed my brother-in-law left for a business trip on Sunday, so Monday night I spent the night and then tuesday evening Jesse and I both went over there.  Emma is only a few weeks old and Zane is 1 1/2 so Zane is kind of struggling with not being the baby and getting as much attention.  So it was nice to be there to hold Emma so Zane and Jen could spend some quality cuddling time together.  I also lucked out getting some good cuddling time with all of the children, I'm so blessed to have such wonderful nieces and nephews, and family in general.  :)

Well one day a couple of weeks ago I realized that Jesse and I both just had WAY too many clothes.  So I started pointing out clothes that he never wears and it started this sort of insanity I think because within a few days we got rid of 4 garbage bags full of stuff.  And we rearranged our apartment a little.  When we were first moving in Jesse knew we were going to need lots of shelving so he jimmy rigged book shelves and also poles for us to hang our clothes on.  We have a pretty good sized closet but it had jesse's suits and all of my prom dresses and it wasn't very well organized so ALL of our clothes were out in our room (it didn't look that good...)  and we had all of our books in the living room on shelves made of cinder blocks and wood...

BUT NOW, IT LOOKS AWESOME!!!  We moved all of our clothes into the closet where they belong, put our books on actually bookcases in our room and also moved my computer desk into the bedroom, so now our living room is much more open!  phew!  I'm sure you didn't really care about all of those details, but we're really excited about it. :)  here are some pictures!

Also, our apartment has SOOO MANY SPIDERS!!  We don't know how they're getting in, but they are.  So Gross!  Also, Jesse surprised me with dinner, chicken pot pie.  He is so thoughtful and I know that I am very blessed.  Enjoy!  We love you all!








 One VERY sleepy husband. :)  He works so hard
and I'm so grateful for him.









1 comment:

Nicole A. said...

Cute apartment!! And I hate spiders!! I'm sorry you have them all over and you also put cups over them! Matt makes fun of me......but I'm normal.......:)